Top Gift Ideas Related to the French Impressionism Artists – Monet, Renoir & Degas
Do you love everything to do with the French impressionists? Are you looking for a gift for yourself? Are you searching for a present for someone else who is crazy about Claude Monet, Edgar Degas or Pierre Auguste Renoir? Look no further! Here you will find top gift ideas such as colorful calendars, books, posters, coasters, puzzles, umbrellas, cards and more.
There are affiliate links for impressionism art gifts that I recommend. If you make a purchase through any of these links, I will earn a small commission at no additional cost to you.
Top Gift Ideas Related to Claude Monet
Here you will find the perfect gift idea related to the French impressionist, Claude Monet.
Monet is most famous for painting outdoors in order to capture the ever-changing effects of light on the nature. He painted with short, thick strokes of paint, depicting the “impression” of the scene rather than fine details.
Claude Monet is also very well known for his colorful landscapes of the Normandy Coast, the small villages along the River Seine, his impressions of foggy London, his magical rendition of the city of Venice and artworks of his travels around Southern France.
However it was his garden in Giverny that inspired Monet’s most iconic paintings. He painted again and again his beautiful water-lilies , the Japanese bridge and landscapes of his gorgeous gardens.
Monet was so obsessed with his water-lilies that he painted them in an estimated 250 paintings!!
If you love Claude Monet, here you will find some fabulous gift ideas, such as:
- Prints & posters of Claude Monet’s most iconic masterpieces. Not sure which painting to choose? Check out my article about Monet’s different painting series to get some inspiration.
- Colorful Claude Monet Calendars
- The perfect Claude Monet Gift Cards
- Jigsaw Puzzles of Claude Monet Artworks
- Claude Monet Umbrellas
- Beautiful Picture books showing Monet’s most famous paintings
- A wonderful Novel about Claude Monet & the Impressionists
Best Gift Ideas Related to Pierre-Auguste Renoir
Pierre Auguste Renoir‘s artworks are characterized by their bold & vivid colors. He mostly painted people but sometimes landscapes as well. All of Renoir’s paintings show his talented use of light and masterful strokes of colors. Each color blends into the other, creating an “impression” of a flowing and soft composition.
If you are a huge fan of Pierre-Auguste Renoir and his beautiful artworks check out the following artistic gifts available, such as:
- Renoir Posters & prints of his most iconic masterpieces. Checkout the paintings that are considered Renoir’s most famous to help you choose.
- Colorful Renoir Calendars
- Renoir Gift Cards of his colorful paintings
- Jigsaw Puzzles of Renoir’s Artworks
- Beautiful Picture books showing Renoir’s most famous paintings
- Pierre Auguste Renoir coasters
Beautiful Gifts of Edgar Degas Artworks
Edgar Degas was a French impressionism artist. He is most famous for his pastel drawings and oil paintings depicting the ballet dancers of the Paris Opera. Degas was so captivated by the ballerinas that he created around 1500 artworks. Most of his paintings depict the ballet dancers behind the scenes, such as, during rehearsals, resting or getting ready for a performance.
Press on the links to find your perfect Edgar Degas gift or momento.
- Prints or Posters of Edgar Degas’ most iconic masterpieces
- Beautiful Degas Calendars
- Lovely Degas Gift Cards
- Jigsaw Puzzles of his beautiful ballerinas
- A Colorful Edgar Degas Umbrella
- Edgar Degas Picture books showing his most famous paintings
- Fabulous historical fiction novel about Degas and his obsession with the ballet dancers of the Paris Opera